Thursday, November 11, 2010

Transitioning to Natural Shampoos

I received an e-mail from my sister yesterday who is having a challenge transitioning from synthetic shampoo to natural. She asked "Is the gumminess because of the buildup of the old shampoo? If I double wash each time I wash my hair will it go away faster?"

Have you had a poor result when you switched from the conventional shampoos to the natural brands? If so, read on... If you haven't gotten the courage to switch yet, then read this before you do.

Even if you've successfully switched without any problems, read this so you can share it with those you love when they make the switch. Everyone is unique, so your experience may be different than that of someone else trying the same product.

The Problem With Commercial Shampoos

The major brands of shampoos that make your hair silky soft, shiny and bouncy come with a cost. I'm not talking about the price either! It's the chemicals that the manufacturers put in these products and what they do to your hair.

Read more.